As the Information Management experts, we have a proven track record of delivering real business solutions using Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint. The fundamental core of what we do is to take data from multiple sources and present tailored information to the right people in a manner that suits their role within any business process.
SharePoint is a scalable information management platform that connects people, teams, and knowledge across business processes, helping them to work more effectively. The platform facilitates end-to-end collaboration by enabling information sharing and search capabilities for people, teams and an organisation.
It also enables users to find relevant information quickly through customisation and personalisation of content and layout.
As SharePoint is a fully configurable platform, your Corporate branding and look/feel can be adhered to. The right level of customisation promotes adoption and buy-in from your teams as well as providing pleasing and easy to use functionality that fits perfectly with your business processes.
SharePoint is an excellent platform for the delivery of information and can offer customers a number of operational benefits which include:
- Creating a self contained view of your business.
- Getting access to any relevant information within seconds.
- Sharing and communicating knowledge across your organisation.
- Automate paper based business processes by using powerful electronic forms with built in rules, validation and also workflow for controlling actions such as authorisation, rejection and escalation across your organisation.
- Creating workspaces that enable you to share documents, organise, prioritise and communicate all types of information with your teams, management or even your partners, suppliers or clients.
- Searching is easy and simple, enabling you to find any type of information required including documents, contacts and calendars and even information contained within Word, Excel and pdf documents.
- Saving time and cost with standard features including news, events, calendars and contacts.
- Custom branding can be applied giving you a consistent corporate look and feel.
- Office documents can be securely managed by utilising version control which typically reduces many versions of the same document being emailed or stored locally or on network drives.
Together with our consultancy and project management services we can enhance our standard service offerings to meet your needs or we can design and deploy a completely tailored solution for specific requirements. Listed below are examples of the solutions that we offer:
Intranet functionality from your existing Microsoft investment
Most organisations already own the right to use SharePoint but do not realise that they have it already. With certain Microsoft server licences, the basic SharePoint platform is included.
We can leverage this existing investment to provide your business with the following:
Users can locate and view information faster and use applications relevant to their roles and responsibilities. With the help of a web browser interface, users can access information held in any format within the organisation, subject to security provisions. This increases employees' ability to perform their jobs faster, more accurately, and with confidence that they have the right information. It also helps to improve the services provided to the users.
Allows corporate knowledge to be maintained and easily accessed throughout the organisation such as employee manuals, benefits documents, company policies, business standards, newsfeeds, and even training. Because each business unit can update the online copy of a document, the most recent version is always available to employees.
Promote Common Corporate Messages
Every user is viewing the same version of information, providing information repositories for key areas of the business, including, sales, marketing, finance, HR and projects. This information can be managed centrally by team or department heads or even by the individual, should this be appropriate.
Organisations can make more information available to employees on an on-demand basis i.e. employees can link to fetch relevant information at a time which suits them rather than a mass delivery of information by email. Alerts can also be setup to automatically notify appropriate users when information has been added or modified.
Users can view information and data via a web browser interface rather than maintaining physical documents such as procedure manuals, internal phone lists and requisition forms.
Serves as a powerful tool for communication within an organisation, vertically and horizontally. From a communications standpoint, is useful to communicate strategic initiatives that have a global reach throughout the organisation. The type of information that can easily be conveyed is the purpose of the initiative and what the initiative is aiming to achieve, who is driving the initiative, results achieved to date, and who to speak to for more information. By providing this information, users have the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the strategic focus of the organisation.
SharePoint solutions built on a proven framework
To enable us to fast-track the delivery of SharePoint solutions to our Customers, we have built a proven template engine that gets them to increased
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Foundation (free with Windows Server 2008)
- InfoPath and Forms Services
- Excel and Visio Services
- Search Server
- Intranet and Extranet Portals
- Public facing Internet sites with CMS (Content Management)
- Platforms for Performance Management and BI
- Process and Workflow Management
- Document Management
- Electronic Forms development and application Integration